Trying to Get RAJUK Approval for Building Plan? Here’s What You Need to Do
Steps to Get RAJUK Approval Town Planning Clearance
After completing this, RAJUK will conduct a site inspection and a report based on the site information will be added to the Town Planning section.
The Town Planner will analyze the report and grant you a 24-month period for you to submit the building plan to RAJUK. However, if the Town planner finds your project is special on a broader scale, you have to submit additional documents for clearance.
Town Planner will analyze and permit with a 2-year validity for plan submission, similar to the normal projects. If the plan consists of a building longer than 33-meter height, clearance from 10 more authorities is required.
The application requires the following data:
- Name of applicant
- Present address
- Type of use of the proposed building
- Details of proposed land with the area
- Details of the type of use with area
- Measurements of plot in all four sides with the location of North, South, East, West in meters
- The total floor area of the proposed project
- Number of apartments per floor for residential properties
- Number of floors above the plinth
- Basement covered with the percentage of land area
- The floor area of different types of use
- Width of adjacent roads in the front, rear, left, and right side
- Details of the existing structure if present
- Set back length in meters on the front, rear, left, and right side.
The required documents are:
- Deed of land
- Allotment Deed, if allotted by Government
- Receipt of payment of the fee
- FAR calculation
- Documents and drawings as per requirement
- Land Town Planning clearance
- Special project clearance, if required
- Indemnity Bond, if required
- Soil test report, if required
- Required plan, elevation, section
- No objection certificate from other departments, if required.
After the submission, an office will inspect the site and prepare a detailed report for the authority. Upon finding the requirements are fulfilled, the ‘Building Construction’ committee of RAJUK will approve the plan and deliver it to you with a detailed number and reference.